Brainf*ck (AKA Brainfuck, lolcode, moocode, and many other variants) is a Turing-complete “esoteric” programming language that uses 8 instructions to model the inner workings of a computer. The Brainf*ck IDE was developed to provide a simple Integrated Development Environment/debugger/interpreter/compiler for Brainf*ck code.
The Brainf*ck IDE includes support for:
- Creating/modifying Brainf*ck (*.b|*.bf) source code files
- Running plaintext Brainf*ck code using builtin interpreter
- Compiling plaintext Brainf*ck code into binary data that can be executed by the builtin interpreter
- Debugging: Start/stop/pause/single step/Step out (of loops)/breakpoints, customizable starting array size
- Visual debugger: Shows a 2D grid representing the contents of the Brainf*ck array as your code runs!